Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Vogue to require documentation of model's age [Vogue UK]
· H&M's stateside e-commerce launch delayed [Racked N'tl]
· Photographer 'shocked' his Karlie Kloss images were altered [Fashionista]
· Beth Ditto designs sunglasses for Mykita [Elle UK]
· Paris fashion heads to Beijing with Dior exhibit [WWD]
· Dolce & Gabbana attempts to explain "racist" jewelry [Vogue UK]