Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In addition to hilarious pranks and big wins, last night's 64th Primetime Emmy Awards featured tons of red carpet eye candy. To help us zero-in on the best sartorial moments, we asked Racked LA friend Cher Coulter—the superstar stylist behind local fashion plates like Kate Bosworth and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley—to pick her top five favorite looks from the night.
1. Nicole Kidman in Antonio Berardi: "Of course! I've been a huge supporter of Beradi and have put tons of his looks on girls that I've dressed. Not only does Nicole look immaculate in this dress, but the cyborg-inspired detail in that aqua baby blue hue is perfect."
2. Julianne Moore in Christian Dior: "Julianne is a ray of fashion light in Dior Couture. The look is simple, chic and powerful. She's one of my favorite actresses, so this dress made my day. It is tailored to perfection and not overly accessorized, which makes it effortlessly beautiful."
3. Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen: "I normally loathe fishtail dresses but the combo of this dress and Kelly Osbourne's now signature hair color got me smiling! Very cute."
4. Elisabeth Moss in Dolce & Gabbana: "This look is simple and pretty. I love the shape; the raised front hemline makes the gown less serious. I'm a print fan, so the floral print on this custom Dolce & Gabbana is a knockout. With Elisabeth's newly blonde hair, it's a winner from head to toe."
5. Lena Headey in Giorgio Armani: "I like the drama of this Armani. Lena Headey's mesh overlay is goth-cool and so Game of Thrones."
· Cher Coulter [Starworks Artists]
· Superstar Stylist Cher Coulter on Dressing Kate, Rosie, Nicole [Racked]