Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
Photo via FameFlynet
· Soul Cycle (8570 W Sunset Blvd): "'Love soulcycle :) :) (at SoulCycle)' [Alessandra Ambrosio] tweeted the next day about her fun workout." [Just Jared]
· Shutters (1 Pico Blvd): "Jessica Simpson celebrated her fiancé Eric Johnson's 33rd birthday yesterday at lunch with him and their friends. The group sat down for a meal at the Santa Monica hotel Shutters, and Jess was seen arriving for the get-together in a pair of denim cutoffs and sky-high heels." [Popsugar]
· Dior (380 World Way): "Nikki Reed rocks leopard print heels while dropping off her car with a valet as she heads to a private party [...] On the same day, the 24-year-old Twilight actress was spotted in a cute little dress while returning home after shopping at Dior in West Hollywood." [Just Jared]
· Movement Studio LA (7409 Beverly Blvd): "Determined to make her leg-wear do all the talking, [Jessica Alba] went simple for the rest of her ensemble - teaming them with a black vest and trainers. But the 31-year-old made sure her star power was still on show, donning a pair of classy black sunglasses to stay shielded from photographers who had caught her attending a Pilates class at the Movement Studios." [Daily Mail]
· The Grove (189 The Grove Dr): "'Extra' caught TV personality and tattoo artist Kat Von D walking hand-in-hand with musician Deadmau5 at The Grove." [Extra TV]