Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· "Made in the USA" label gets a rebranding [T Mag]
· Kelly Osbourne coming out with plus-size-friendly clothing line [Racked N'tl]
· At NYFW, designers seeking out alt venues downtown instead of Lincoln Center [WSJ]
· Anna Wintour approves of Rag & Bone's London move [The Cut]
· Carven collabs with Petit Bateau on a women's line [WWD, sub req'd]
· Would Kate Moss make a good actress? Sadie Frost thinks so. [Vogue UK]
· An Italian magazine has published those topless photos of Kate Middleton [NYT]