Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
Photo via FameFlynet
· Malibu Country Mart (3835 Cross Creek Rd): "On September 9, Charlie Sheen's ex-wives Denise Richards, 41, and Brooke Mueller, 35, spent quality time together on behalf of their children at Malibu Country Mart." [US Weekly]
· Neil George Salon (9320 Civic Center Dr): "Silent Night actress Jaime King leaving the Neil George Salon after getting her hair done in Beverly Hills." [Zimbio]
· The Grove (189 The Grove Dr): "That same day, [Milla Jovovich] was spotted chatting with host Mario Lopez while making an appearance on Extra at The Grove." [Just Jared]
· Pacific Design Center (8687 Melrose Ave): "The Dark Knight Rises actress Anne Hathaway and her interior designer out shopping for furniture at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood." [I'm Not Obsessed]
· Ventura Farmer's Market (E Santa Clara St): "Anger Management actress Selma Blair and her son Arthur Bleick enjoying a day out at the Farmers Market with a friend in Ventura." [Zimbio]