Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Nicole Chavez and Rachel Bilson chatter with bloggers about all things ShoeMint [Photo via Grasie Mercedes]
- Bloggers Samantha Hutchinson and Bethany Struble chatting in action [Photo via Bethany Struble]
- ShoeMint's foray into handbags [Photo via Elizabeth Kott]
- Blogger mania [Photo via Bethany Struble]
- The enchanting brunch setting at Silkstone [Photo via Kristen Turner]
- Food by The Fat Radish [Photo via Tanya Brown]
- The scene [Photo via Flaherty]
Following her FNO duties on Robertson last week, celebrity stylist Nicole Chavez joined her ShoeMint co-designer Rachel Bilson for a Google Hangout session with a handful of bloggers in NYC. Hosted by both ShoeMint and Pose, the intimate lunch was in honor of both of the LA-based company's recent successes.
After chatting it up with Bilson and Chavez about all things ShoeMint, West Coast influencers at NYFW, such as Bethany Struble of Snake's Nest, Samantha Hutchinson of Could I Have That and RLA regular Elizabeth Kott of Closet Rich dined on grub from The Fat Radish, perused ShoeMint's new handbag collection and Posed their looks via Pose's new iPad app and e-commerce feature.
· Pose [Official Site]
· ShoeMint [Official Site]
· Robertson's FNO Bash Brought Out Celebs, Bloggers and Stylists [Racked]
· Cha-Ching: Pose Users Can Now Make Commission Off of Their Own Clothes [Racked Nat'l]