Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
LDR (left) at Planet Blue Malibu. Photo via Facebook
· Maxfield (8825 Melrose Ave): "Fergie struts her stuff as she walks back to her car after shopping at Maxfield's on Thursday (August 30) in West Hollywood." [Just Jared]
· Planet Blue (3835 Cross Creek Rd): "Lana Del Rey at the Malibu Store over the weekend... NBD!!" [Facebook]
· Rite Aid (300 N Canon Dr): "Hitting up Rite Aid with her stepdaughter Destiny, a makeup-free [Khloe Kardashian], 28, was all smiles as she headed back to her car clad in a loose blue top and black leggings." [US Magazine]
· American Girl (189 The Grove Dr): "Jennifer Garner was solo to visit an LA office building yesterday afternoon, but later on, she reported to the Grove to meet up with her daughter Violet Affleck [...] Jennifer and Violet stopped to shop at an American Girl store, and left with a bag full of toys." [Popsugar]
· Yogaworks (230 N Larchmont Blvd): "Colin Farrell emerges from his class at Yogaworks with his sister Claudine on Wednesday (August 29) in Los Angeles." [Just Jared]