Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
Selma Blair leaving Marc Jacobs on Melrose. Photo via FameFlynet
· Platt Boutique Jewelry (8763 Rosewood Ave): "[Nikki Reed] looked casually chic in her Ksubi Alberceque Denim Cutoff Shorts and a black peace sign top as she and her beau made a stop in Platt Boutique Jewelry." [Denimology]
· Marc Jacobs (8409 Melrose Ave): "Selma Blair looked like the happiest little shopper as she dropped some ca$$$h at Marc Jacobs in Beverly Hills on Monday." [Coco Perez]
· Santa Monica Place (395 Santa Monica Pl): "Lindsay Lohan is all smiles as she arrives at the Santa Monica Place Shopping Center on Thursday (August 2) in Santa Monica." [Just Jared]
· The Living Room (3531 West Sunset Blvd): "Ryan Gosling picks up some lunch to-go from Flore Cafe [...] The 31-year-old actor also stopped by The Living Room store to drop off a table that he donated." [Just Jared]
· Andy Lecompte (616 N Almont Dr): "TV personality Khloe Kardashian made her exit from the Andy Lecompte Salon in West Hollywood." [Celebuzz]