Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The amazing print on this jacket is an actual satellite photo of the Earth
- A surrealist print for fall
- Another lovely moto in a rich burgundy/plum hue
- The perfect badass denim moto
- It's all in the details
- Camo is back
- A tailor was in the house to hem pants on the spot
- Spring 2013 is all about texture
- A Stila makeup artist was also on hand to primp partygoers
- More spring 2013 texture
- A peek at Habitual's latest campaign
Yesterday we stopped by the airy whyrHymer Gallery on La Brea to touch and try on Habitual's delicious denim offerings for its fall 2012, spring 2013 and signature collections. While perusing the cult-favorite label's plentiful printed and textural styles, we couldn't help but predict which pieces Hollywood superfans like Rosie-Huntington Whiteley, Jessica Alba and Katie Holmes will likely be sporting soon.
Fall has sexy RHW written all over it—especially the Eve high rise coated skinny jeans, which are as skin-tight (yet surprisingly comfortable) as they come. Perpetual pattern player Alba could certainly rock the spring moto jacket pictured above. Habitual designer Jennifer Wojinski tells us that the unique print was inspired by a real satellite photo of the Earth.
As for the newly single Ms. Holmes, the actress seems to be infusing her classic style with a bit of edge lately, so we could see her throwing on Habitual's white denim vest over a ladylike dress. Flip through our gallery for more styles and start drafting your Habitual wish list.
· Habitual Denim [Official Site]