Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
January Jones at Target in WeHo. Photo via FameFlynet
· Necromance (7220 Melrose Ave) and Design Utopia (6057 Melrose Ave): "[Eva Mendes] stopped by Necromance and Design Utopia boutique, where she walked away with a small purchase." [Just Jared]
· Bristol Farms (7880 Sunset Blvd): "Prior to her exercise session [Mila Kunis] was seen leaving a Bristol Farms grocery store clutching a small bag." [Daily Mail]
· Target (7880 Sunset Blvd): "January Jones and her son, Xander, made a trip to Target in West Hollywood yesterday. January held hands with a new man, who is apparently her Sweetwater director, Noah Miller." [Popsugar]
· Golyester (136 S La Brea Ave): "Katy Perry keeps a super low profile as she leaves Golyester vintage clothing store on Wednesday (August 22) in Hollywood." [Just Jared]
· Fred Segal (8118 Melrose Ave) and Shadow Boxing (7416 Beverly Blvd): "After enjoying an afternoon shopping spree at Fred Segal with her son Luca, Hilary Duff decided to try her hand at a boxing class. On Aug. 23, the pilates queen headed to Shadow Boxing in Hollywood solo." [I'm Not Obsessed]