Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
Photo via FameFlynet
· American Apparel (12202 Ventura Blvd): "[Justin Bieber] went on a shopping trip at American Apparel and treated his bodyguard to some new clothes, according to the sales clerk who helped him shop!" [Hollywood Life]
· Westfield Century City (10250 Santa Monica Blvd): "Selena Gomez rocks some shades as she leaves Century City Mall with a friend on Tuesday (August 14) in Los Angeles." [Just Jared]
· Mailan Nail Salon (12446 Ventura Blvd): "Halle Berry is cute and casual as she leaves her home [...] While she was out, the 45-year-old actress stopped by Mailan Nail Salon for a little pampering before heading back home." [Just Jared]
· Neiman Marcus (6550 Topanga Cyn): "Kourtney Kardashian was photographed out and about for the first time with her daughter, born [...] Hitting a Neiman Marcus in Calabasas, Calif., the reality star, 33, carried her bundle of joy -- covered up with a blanket -- in a baby carrier, with her beau, Penelope's dad Scott Disick, along for the jaunt." [US Magazine]
· American Rag (160 S La Brea Ave): "Ellen Pompeo shops American Rag." [Zimbio]