Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
FashionToast blogger and occasional model Rumi Neely hinted at a possible Coveteur profile way back in June, and today it's finally here. The shoot finds Rumi in a contemplative mood and she's quoted saying things like, "Nothing is as potentially disastrous or chic as leopard print and I think we all appreciate that delicate balance" and "Oversized blouses are pretty much all that matter to me." Readers get a tiny glimpse of Rumi's house, with its large blonde wood kitchen table and all-white decor, and lots of photos of her extensive collection of shoes, bags and wispy dresses. Here, five interesting factoids we picked up from the profile:
1. She owns what appears to be a Spirit Hood, as evidenced by the top photo here.
2. Her favorite scent is Diptyque Philosykos: "Diptyque is my downfall."
3. She's got two pairs of Isabel Marant wedge sneakers, one black, one white: "I wear them just often enough to where I don't think I'm crazy for owning two pairs."
4. She's currently reading Mark Twain's autobiography.
5. The number one thing she can't live without is her Canon, followed by natural market Erewhon on Beverly.
· Rumi Neely [The Coveteur]
· Rumi Neely's Wardrobe Shoot; Sale at Panty Raid [Racked]
· Rumi x The Coveteur [Racked]