Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The visually stimulating setting
- Mannequins donned the Closet Rich x Helena Quinn coat
- The generous hydration station
- At right: Closet Rich founder Elizabeth Kott [Photo via Closet Rich]
- Actress Sophia Bush with friends [Photo via Closet Rich]
- Missoni x Target price list
- Plentiful Missoni x Target picture frames
- A very happy customer [Photo via Closet Rich]
- Model Katie Parfet [Photo via Closet Rich]
- Footwear fantasy
- Actresses Josie Loren and Tamara Camille
- Adorable Cleobella crossbody bags
- The Zoe Report's Jessica Amento [Photo via Closet Rich]
- Shoppers satiated with Buttermilk Truck's signature red velvet chocolate chip pancakes
When Closet Rich hit the e-shopping scene last year, we made no hesitation in declaring that the LA-based online consignment boutique would up your sartorial net worth. Since then, the vintage and pre-loved designer haven has rapidly gained a loyal following that hangs onto founder Elizabeth Kott's every word, inspiring her to explore designer collaborations and throw IRL shopping soirées.
In honor of CR's fantastic first 12 months, yesterday Kott teamed up with WeHo's Roseark to throw a swank private sale and birthday bash at the appointment-only retailer's spacious digs. As expected, a slew of super stylish gals stopped by, including actresses Sophia Bush, Josie Loren and Tamara Camille, model Katie Parfet, Pose's Alisa Gould-Simon and stylist Kiara Bailey.
On the sale front, we spotted tons of Missoni x Target home items, sheer Alexander Wang staples, dreamy Reformation dresses, fierce Balenciaga footwear, the perfect Céline bag, a chiffon Chanel blouse and more. Flip through our party gallery, then visit ClosetRich.com to shop equally chic finds.
· Closet Rich [Official Site]
· Closet Rich is Popping Up in Venice on Saturday [Racked
· Closet Rich's Pop-Up Will Up Your Sartorial Net Worth [Racked]
· Kate Upton Wears Roseark Jewelry in Racy New GQ Spread [Racked]