Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Vans x Crybaby Presents swag display
- Crybaby Presents founders Dakota Solt and Lisa Ziven
- Awesome psychedelic video installation #1
- Awesome psychedelic video installation #2
- Vans and matching Minx nail strips
- More Vans print inspired Minx decals
- Live Twitter contest
- Crybaby's booth, where Twitter winners picked up free merch
- Papa's performance
This past weekend was chock-full of sweet shindigs. Another standout was Saturday's Vans and IAMSOUND Records bash at Bootleg Theater. As we revealed last week, Crybaby Presents designed 200 Vans Classics products for the party, which were snatched up by lucky guests who Tweeted a snap from the party and included the #ClassicLA hashtag.
In addition to limited-edition merch, the night featured a photobooth, food trucks, super trippy video installations, a Minx nail bar with free nail strips inspired by Vans shoe prints, and performances by Portland-via-LA electro pop heroes Yacht and indie favorites Papa. Flip through our gallery for the highlights.
· Crybaby Presents [Official Site]
· Crybaby Presents Customized 200 Vans Products for One Party [Racked]