Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A site that matches swimsuits with book covers [Kottke]
· Rare interview with unicorn whisperer Lisa Frank [The Daily]
· Eight fashion brands creating great online content [Racked N'tl]
· Condé Nast to launch Vogue Travel in France [WWD]
· Joan Juliet Buck discusses her Asma al-Assad profile [The Daily Beast]