Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
Kate Bosworth leaving Theory. Photo via Just Jared.
· Chanel (400 North Rodeo Dr): "[Lindsay Lohan] getting into her car after shopping at the Chanel store on Rodeo Drive." [Just Jared]
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th St): "[Reese Witherspoon] who was spotted shopping it up at the Brentwood Country Mart yesterday." [Celebrity Gossip]
· Theory (8428 Melrose Ave): "Kate Bosworth checks out some garments while shopping at Theory [...] The 29-year-old actress wore an H&M for Water topical dress while getting in some retail therapy." [Just Jared]
· Ralphs (9040 Beverly Blvd): "Hilary Duff was solo shopping at a Ralphs grocery store in LA yesterday, but later, she took her sleeping son, Luca Comrie, along to a friend's house for a party in Beverly Hills with dad Mike Comrie." [Popsugar]
· Sephora (10250 Santa Monica Blvd): "Actress Jessica Szohr gives herself a Ciate Caviar Manicure after a shopping trip to Sephora in Los Angeles." [Celebuzz]