Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Versace Blue Metallic T-Strap Heels. Current Bid: $212.50
- Miu Miu Glitter Heels. Current Bid: $102.50
- Burberry Black Gunmetal Studded Heels. Current Bid: $91
- Dolce & Gabbana Purple Suede Strappy Heels. Current Bid: $31
- Fendi Snakeskin Peep Toe Platform Heels. Current Bid: $66.85
- Christian Louboutin Peep-Toe T-Strap Stud Heels. Current Bid: $140
Following in the footsteps of sisters Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom have generously listed their closet cast-offs on eBay. Per Kim K, Khlo' replenished their eBay store with tons of her personal items, including killer footwear from Miu Miu, Fendi, Versace and, for Loub fiends, Christian Louboutin peep-toe sandals.
In addition to scoring pieces that you've seen on Keeping Up With the Kardashians and Khloe and Lamar, you'll also be doing good because all auction items benefit Odom's foundation, Cathy's Kids.
If you're a size 9/10, click through the gallery for our top footwear finds and bid on them before the auction closes on August 5th.
· Khlomar's Closet [eBay]
· Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Sell Off Closet Gems on eBay [Racked]