Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Kate Hudson will once again rep Ann Taylor [WWD]
· Divorce sells according to [Katie] Holmes & Yang sales bump [Fox]
· Here are all the ways the digital age is destroying Fashion Week [Style.com]
· eBay to sponsor the BFC's Fashion Forward initiative [WWD]
· How to make a Roberto Cavalli cocktail by Robert Cavalli [Purple]
· Karl intro'd the Olympics inspired capsule pop-up in Selfridges [Vogue UK]