Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
Lauren Conrad's new Loubs. Photo via Instagram.
· Gap (370 N Beverly Dr): "Britney Spears shopping @Gap_90210 this afternoon!" [Twitter]
· Trader Joe's (10130 Riverside Dr): "Vanessa Hudgens is summery chic while doing some shopping at Trader Joe’s Market on Monday afternoon (July 16) in Toluca Lake, Calif." [Just Jared]
· Beverly Hills Nail Design (423 N Bedford Dr): "Sitting down for a pampering session in Beverly Hills, [Kim Kardashian] gave a glimpse of her messy morning look as she indulged in a simultaneously manicure, pedicure and massage." [Daily Mail]
· Madison (8115 Melrose Ave): "Lauren Conrad had her hands full yesterday carrying a Christian Louboutin bag while making a stop at West Hollywood's Madison boutique." [Pop Sugar]
· Rejuvenation (8780 Venice Blvd): "Rachel Bilson and boyfriend Hayden Christensen continue their search for furniture at a store on Saturday (July 14) in Culver City, Calif." [Just Jared]
· Fred Segal (8112 Melrose Ave): "Leonardo DiCaprio linked up with his guy friends for lunch at Fred Segal's Mauro's Cafe in LA yesterday." [Pop Sugar]