Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Julianne Waters and Tiana Brown of the brilliant web series, Giogo Show (www.giogo.tv)
- Guests stopped by the treat-filled picnic table to replenish
- Giftbags included Chloe sunglasses (!), courtesy of Ditto.com
- Sole Society hooked guests up with footwear for every occasion
- Guess watches on display
- Hairroin Salon founder Janine Jarman, left
- Two Point Oh! LA founder and prez Kelsi Smith
We took full advantage of the sizzling summer heat yesterday by swinging by Two Point Oh! LA's third annual picnic at Griffith Park. Given that the celebrated LA blogger network's founder and president Kelsi Smith is from the UK, it was only fitting that this year's festivities featured royal flair (read: tasty scones and tea sandwiches a-plenty).
After dainty bites, guests like Aimee Song of Song of Style, Julie Sarinara of Sincerely, Jules, Kiara Schwartz of Tobruck Ave and Julianne Waters and Tiara Brown of the highly-addictive web series Giogo Show enjoyed the killer gifting suite. Online eyewear retailer Ditto.com served up complimentary Chloé sunglasses, Guess presented a mix of blinged-out watches and Sole Society offered a variety of well-heeled options for just about every type of footwear fiend. There was also a braid bar by Sebastian and Hairroin salon that hooked guests up with intricate interwoven looks to rock until their next hair wash.
· Two Point Oh! LA [Official Site]
· LA Blogger Aimee Song Makes Up to $50,000 On Brand Collabs [Racked]