Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
Ryan Gosling leaving WeHo's Fitness Factory. Photo via Popsugar
· James Perse (225 26th St): "Kate Beckinsale and her husband Len Wiseman make their way into their car after shopping at the Brentwood Country Mart on Monday (July 9) in Brentwood, Calif. The 38-year-old actress carried a bag from the James Perse store." [Just Jared]
· Fitness Factory (650 N La Peer Dr): "Ryan Gosling stopped at the Fitness Factory in West Hollywood yesterday to get some exercise. The actor was spotted leaving the gym with a backpack slung over his shoulder before taking off in his SUV." [Popsugar]
· Neiman Marcus (6600 Topanga Cyn Blvd): "Kim Kardashian and Kanye West went shopping together at the Westfield Topanga Plaza in Woodland Hills, CA, on Monday. As the couple made an exit to their car, Kardashian, 31, was spotted carrying a Neiman Marcus shopping bag." [Celebuzz]
· Garde (7418 Beverly Blvd): "Ellen Pompeo goes shopping with a gal pal along Beverly Boulevard [...] The 42-year-old Grey’s Anatomy actress stopped at the store Garde and left with a bag full of treasures." [Just Jared]
· TJ Maxx (14651 Ventura Blvd): "Rachel Bilson takes her little sis Hattie out for a day of fun on Monday (July 9) in Los Angeles. The 30-year-old Hart of Dixie star and her younger sister stopped by T.J. Maxx before grabbing a bite to eat at In-N-Out Burger. " [Just Jared]
· Chanel (400 N Rodeo Dr): "Kirsten Dunst carries a load of goodies out of the Chanel store after going on a bit of a shopping spree on Tuesday (July 10) in Beverly Hills, Calif." [Just Jared]
· Geary's (351 N Beverly Dr): "Mark Wahlberg stepped out for a shopping trip with daughter Ella Rae [...] The pair browsed some shops including luxury store Gearys in Beverly Hills." [Daily Mail]
· Curve (154 N Robertson Blvd): "After returning from her trip to New York, Hilary Duff was seen this afternoon shopping at the store Curve, in Los Angeles." [ONTD]
· RRL (8150 Melrose Ave): "Just three months shy of his 60th, Jeff Goldblum shows a hint of a six pack as he tries on some jeans at Double RL in LA." [Daily Mail]
· Cartier (370 North Rodeo Dr); Maxfield (301 N Canon Dr): "Lana Del Rey is all smiles as she gets ready to leave Chateau Marmont [...] The 26-year-old songstress kept it classic and casual as she stepped out to do some shopping at Cartier and Maxfield with a guy friend." [Just Jared]