Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- LA designer Cole Morrall with site co-founder Claire Mazur
- Right, Closet Rich's Elizabeth Kott with friends
- From left, Of A Kind's Erica Cerulo, Oyster.com's Robin Edlow, Extra's Brittany Weinstein and Beso.com's Elise Loehnen
- Knocked Up Kids performing
- Sisters Gabriela and Tere Artigas
- The scene
- Gift bags
Claire Mazur and Erica Cerulo, the founders of Tumblr/e-Shop Of A Kind, reside in New York City—but that doesn't mean they don't have lots of love for LA. The duo has featured quite a few of our hometown talents on their site, including Popomomo, Atelier Delphine, Jesse Kamm, Dream Collective, Symmetry Goods, TenOverSix and Clare Vivier. Last night, in partnership with resident LA-er Elizabeth Kott of Closet Rich, Mazur and Cerulo decided to throw a little LA fiesta to celebrate all their SoCal friends.
Hosted by designers and sisters Gabriela and Tere Artigas, whose Of a Kind edition is unfortunately all sold out, the party took place under a string of lights in the Artigas' beautiful tree-lined Beverly Grove courtyard. There were snacks, there were drinks, there was a live acoustic performance by Knocked Up Kids and there were gift bags filled with Baggu pouches, Cotton Citizen x Closet Rich tees and Cocomo Joe caramel corn. Check out our party snaps above, and click here to shop Of A Kind's latest collabs.
· Of a Kind [Official Site]
· Closet Rich [Official Site]