- LA designer Cole Morrall with site co-founder Claire Mazur
- Right, Closet Rich's Elizabeth Kott with friends
- From left, Of A Kind's Erica Cerulo, Oyster.com's Robin Edlow, Extra's Brittany Weinstein and Beso.com's Elise Loehnen
- Knocked Up Kids performing
- Sisters Gabriela and Tere Artigas
- The scene
- Gift bags
Claire Mazur and Erica Cerulo, the founders of Tumblr/e-Shop Of A Kind, reside in New York City—but that doesn't mean they don't have lots of love for LA. The duo has featured quite a few of our hometown talents on their site, including Popomomo, Atelier Delphine, Jesse Kamm, Dream Collective, Symmetry Goods, TenOverSix and Clare Vivier. Last night, in partnership with resident LA-er Elizabeth Kott of Closet Rich, Mazur and Cerulo decided to throw a little LA fiesta to celebrate all their SoCal friends.
Hosted by designers and sisters Gabriela and Tere Artigas, whose Of a Kind edition is unfortunately all sold out, the party took place under a string of lights in the Artigas' beautiful tree-lined Beverly Grove courtyard. There were snacks, there were drinks, there was a live acoustic performance by Knocked Up Kids and there were gift bags filled with Baggu pouches, Cotton Citizen x Closet Rich tees and Cocomo Joe caramel corn. Check out our party snaps above, and click here to shop Of A Kind's latest collabs.
· Of a Kind [Official Site]
· Closet Rich [Official Site]