Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Bliss Lau vanishing halter bodychain ($394) and Myne Paula button blouse ($120)
- Effie muscle tank ($92) and Bless'ed Are The Meek Turn to Gold maxi skirt ($174)
- Funktional black flower pants ($140) and Made by Dawn petal top ($95)
- Bendigo Frames Ditch Plains sunglasses ($132)
- UNIF Don't Mind sleeveless tee ($64)
- Spell petite amethyst skull necklace ($77)
- UNIF Cross Colors tank ($64)
- Samanca Jewelry Zara Lapis cuff ($145)
- Tori Praver Swimwear Kalani top ($97)
- Blue Life Shag Me tunic ($84)
- UNIF Eat Shit and Diet shirt ($64) and Bliss Lau shaded shawl ($585)
- Blu Moon tank ($79) and Tori Praver Swimwear Kalani bottom ($92)
- Stone_Cold_Fox Jade dress ($275)
Sassy graphic tees, shirts tied around the waist, lace, bug-eyed sunnies and Chucks: Planet Blue is definitely having a '90s moment this summer. The Cali label's June shoot features actress/model Lauren Hastings bumming around Venice Beach in grungy styles straight out of Dazed and Confused, accessorized with bondage baubles by Bliss Lau and raw stones by Spell and arm swag by Samanca Jewelry.
Key pieces include these flower print pants by LA's Funktional, this black babydoll dress by Stone_Cold_Fox and this creepy tee by UNIF which inspired the name of Planet's lookbook: Don't Mind if I Do. Shop it all here.
· Planet Blue [Official Site]
· Planet Blue Live Tweets Beverly Hills Sale [Racked
· What Planet Blue and Foam See You Wearing to Coachella [Racked]