Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ever wonder where ridiculously good-looking celebs, tastemakers and blogstars shop or get primped? Here's a roundup of local retail and beauty haunts that were graced with fancy sightings this week.
Lauren Conrad leaving Kate Somerville in WeHo. Photo via ONTD
· Reformation (8253 Melrose Ave): Rumi Neely. Color: "@rumineely in the LA store today!" [Twitter]
· Kate Somerville (8428 Melrose Pl): Lauren Conrad. Color: "[Seen] leaving Kate Somerville in West Hollywood." [ONTD]
· IKEA (600 North San Fernando Blvd): Vanessa Hudgens. Color: "Actor Austin took charge of the trolley, and the loved-up couple slowly piled products atop the wheeled aid." [The Sun]
· Byron and Tracey Salon (9294 Civic Center Dr): Rose McGowan. Color: "Rose McGowan gives a photog her best sex me look as she departs the Byron & Tracey Salon in Beverly Hills." [Denimology]
· Malibu Country Mart (3835 Cross Creek Rd): Kourtney Kardashian and Pink. Color: "A very pregnant Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick cruised over to Malibu Country Mart to do some shopping this afternoon, and we can't believe Kourt is still on her feet and not on the delivery room table!" [X17]