Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Arty accessories overlooking the LA skyline
- We wanted to smuggle this entire rack
- Pair this cute floral bustier with an unfastened white button-down shirt
- Vacation-ready printed bloomers
- Delicate floral appliqué chiffon blouse
- Retro meets the future in this 3D one-piece
- Channel Alexa Chung in this super sheer eyelet blouse
- ASOS encourages summer leather with fun prints
- Matching leather hot pants
- Designer Mary Katrantzou would appreciate this killer kaleidoscope print
- Madonna-esq embellished bustier
- The statement top to end all statement tops
- Jeremy Scott-like kitch dress with a heart-shaped cutout
- This futuristic crystal necklace could dress up just about any outfit
- Bold earrings are back
- An enviable Egyptian-inspired gold collar and chic bedazzled brooch
- If you're on the hunt for Robin's egg blue accessories, look no further
When one of the world's largest online-only fashion retailers invites you to Soho House West Hollywood for an intimate preview of their covetable new threads, you accept. Yesterday we stopped by the exclusive venue's scenic sky penthouse to view ASOS' just-in "high summer" collection and take a peek at their upcoming fall/winter 2012 offerings. As expected, looks were lust-worthy as ever.
After begging them to finally open a standalone boutique and to open it in LA (it didn't work, but we'll keep trying), we perused the London-based e-tailer's expertly curated racks of seasonal wears. Highlights included bold bustiers, summer leathers, ladylike eyelet, sheer chiffon blouses, statement jewelry and zany printed dresses. Check out 16 sweet summer styles in our gallery and shop it all on ASOS when it hits their US e-boutique in the coming weeks.
· ASOS [Official Site]
· LA Designers Go International on ASOS' Le Shoppe [Racked]