Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Actress Sophia Bush with Yale Cohen
- Refinery29's editor-in-chief Christene Barberich with designer Magda Berline
- The scene
- Actress Josie Loren
- LA Hootenanny kept the crowd dancing
- Crybaby Presents founders Lisa Ziven and Dakota Solt
- Abby Bangser in a gorgeous Wren dress
- Claire Fuller and Kat Klau
- Pose's Alisa Gould-Simon
- Cute couple
- Closet Rich founder Elizabeth Kott
- Chef Kris Yenbamroong
- Refinery29's Sarah St. Lifer
- BJ Panda Bear, Esteban Schimpf and Kristin Reiter
- Emily Rudolf
- LA-based painter Rosson Crow
- Refinery29 LA editor Brenna Egan, Refinery29 editor-in-chief Christene Barberich and actress/activist Sophia Bush. [Photo via R29]
This past weekend, our friends over at Refinery29 invited us to a scenic soirée in the canyons to toast their upcoming "30 Under 30" list. This list will feature a handful of young tastemakers in a variety of industries that are changing the game in a major way.
A handful of Hollywood starlets and local PYTs attended the afternoon celebration, including actresses Sophia Bush and Josie Loren, Crybaby Presents founders Lisa Ziven and Dakota Solt, Pose's Alisa Gould-Simon, Closet Rich's Elizabeth Kott, painter Rosson Crow and designer Kristin Reiter.
In addition to nonstop eye candy, the event hosted by Refinery29 LA editor Brenna Egan featured custom style appraisals by Brooklyn-based performance artists The Bumbys, honey-infused beverages by Stoli and live tunes by The LA Hootenanny, which sparked a marathon dance session and crowd sing-along.
· Refinery29 LA [Official Site]