- A sunset cocktail service on Frégate island. Photo via fregate.com.
- Dinner on Turtle Island in Fiji.
- A pool at One & Only Palmilla Resort in Cabo, where Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt honeymooned.
- A villa at One & Only Reethi Rah in the Maldives, the choice of Fergie and Josh Duhamel.
- The beach at Esperanza Resort in Cabo, honeymoon destination of choice for LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibran as well as Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin.
- Dinner at The Four Seasons Costa Rica, where Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen honeymooned.
- Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz flew to Parrot Cay in Turks & Caicos after their wedding.
- The pool at the Hotel Rey Juan Carlos in Barcelona, the honeymoon destination of Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore.
- Instead of traveling somewhere tropical, Sandra Bullock and Jesse James picked THEhotel at Mandalay Bay in Vegas.
Stars: they're not really like us, especially when they want their privacy. Many celebrity weddings are shrouded in secrecy, tented to block the view of ariel photographers and held in remote locations or at friends' homes. And when it comes time for their honeymoons, famous couples spend even more money to keep away from prying eyes.
Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston jetted off to the private island of Frégate in the Seychelles after their Malibu wedding in July of 2000. The island has less than 20 lodgings, no visitors are allowed and each villa comes with its own private butler. Britney Spears and Kevin Federline also went the private island route, staying at Turtle Island in Fiji after marrying in Studio City. (Turtle Island has seen more than one ill-fated celebrity couple: Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey honeymooned here in 2002.)
We've rounded up seven more honeymoon destinations for Hollywood's most famous and infamous couples—check them all out in the gallery above.
· All Weddings Week Coverage [Racked]