Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Jenni Kayne cap sleeve silk gown, $750
- Clover Canyon stained glass short scuba dress, $216
- Kain Sanford dress, $225
- Rachel Pally Marlien dress, $207
- A.L.C. Alida floral-print silk-crepe dress, $595
- Trina Turk Mialy long dress, $328
- Black Halo Gretchen dress, $345
- Girl by Band of Outsiders garland printed silk crepe de chine dress, $625
- Popomomo Tippi dress, $164
- Corey Lynn Calter Victoria strapless dress, $196.65
- Shareen Cameron dress, around $200 at Shareen, 8377 W 3rd St
The most fun (or, depending on the person and budget, challenging) part of being a wedding guest is deciding what to wear. You don't want to be THAT person all night—you know, the one that looks really inappropriate—and you want to be comfortable but not boring. We've tracked down 11 dress options, all by LA-based designers, to inspire you.
· All Weddings Week Coverage [Racked]