Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Cindy Crawford weighs in on model regulations [Jezebel]
· Critiquing CNBC's profile of J.Crew exec Mickey Drexler [NYT]
· Beyonce returns to the stage wearing Ralph & Russo [Vogue UK]
· Gawker's Maureen O'Conner will replace Amy Odell at The Cut [WWD]
· Family-owned Versace considering outside investors [Reuters]
· David Beckham wet and shirtless on the cover of Elle UK [Elle UK]