Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Last night on the season premier of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Bruce felt neglected and Kris wouldn't stop bothering Khloe about taking a paternity test. Snooze. But! We also got a sneak preview of Kim, Kourtney and Khloe's soon-to-open Dash boutique in WeHo. The space will be decorated by Jeff Andrews with "a lot of white, a little bit of black and tiny touches of gold." The floors, which you can see in this photo, have been painted a glossy white.
The Dash scene ends with the following exchange. Kourtney, "So what do we think guys? Is this the next Dash?" Khloe, "Yeah, I love it." Kim, "Let's do it." And it SHALL BE DONE.
· Testing the Reality of Dash's Big Moving Sale in Calabasas [Racked]
· Kardashians Hosting Sale at Dash Before Move to Melrose [Racked]
· Kardashian's Dash Boutique on Melrose is a Blank Slate [Racked]
· Confirmed: Kardashians Moving Dash to Melrose Ave in WeHo [Racked]
· Will Kim, Khloe and Kourtney's Dash Boutique Infiltrate Melrose? [Racked]