Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Look, there are a ton of sales taking place today and tomorrow. To help you keep them all straight, we've laid them all out and divided them by area. Though the highest concentration is Downtown and in Vernon, there are worthy events in Beverly Hills, Los Feliz, Santa Monica and more. To the list!
· Manufacturer's Charity Clothing Sale: Discounted clothes from Equipment, J Brand, Current/Elliott, Velvet, Joie, Trina Turk and more. [Post]
· Line & Dot: Huge discounts on spring/summer items. Note: Cash only. [Dealfeed]
· BCBG: Women's dresses, tops, skirts and pants 70 to 85% off. [Dealfeed]
· Goldhawk, Tag Elements: Women's clothes and accessories from $10 to $40. [Dealfeed]
· Rebecca Minkoff: Save up to 70% on the designer's coveted bags, shoes, small leather goods and apparel. [Dealfeed]
Beverly Grove/Beverly Hills:
· MM6, Vivienne Westwood, Viktor & Rolf: 60% off spring/summer 2012 apparel, accessories and footwear. [Dealfeed]
· Blue Dot: "Slightly loved" and new furniture and decor items hugely discounted. [Dealfeed]
· Area: Take 50% off sheets, duvets, blankets and more bedding. [Dealfeed]
· Planet Blue: Save 50% storewide. [Post]
· LF: Somen's clothes and accessories marked a whopping 80 to 90% off. [Dealfeed]
· Scout: Save on clothes by Sophomore, Kenny and Mara Hoffman; Hanna Keefe and All for the Mountain jewelry; and vintage clothes and accesories. [Dealfeed]