Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· American label St. John is up for sale [Vogue UK]
· Pamela Love for J.Crew is now available [Racked N'tl]
· Mark Zuckerberg gets a hoodie-free makeover [Fashionista]
· A writer tracks down and interviews the head designer at Lisa Frank [HelloGiggles]
· Pinterest readies for international expansion [Mashable]
· The best looks from day one of the Cannes festival [WSJ]
· Vogue Australia editor Kirstie Clements "sacked" [SMH]