Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Spring ikat cigarette jeans, summer floral leggings, summer plaid leggings
- Spring tie-dye shorts. Paging Coachella.
- Spring tie-dye pants
- Spring snakeskin
- Spring pastels
- More spring shorts in blinding neon
- Summer baja shorts
- Blinding fuchsia leggings for summer. We had to bust out our shades for this one.
- Summer pin dots
- Summer stars
- Summer lace
- Summer Santa Fe leggings. The watered-down, more wearable answer to the Isabel Marant jeans.
- Still a safe bet, if prints aren't your thing
- Patchwork is coming back in a major way.
- The Leatherette style is flying off the shelves. Fall introduces a cool Blackberry hue.
- Tweed leggings with ankle zippers for fall
- We didn't catch the name of this print, but we like it.
- Fall corduroy
- Prints are invading their apparel, too. We liked this breezy number.
Now that neon, leather-trimmed, and even glow-in-the-dark jeans are on the market, it's safe to say that we have our share of innovative denim options to play with here in LA. Adding to the mix is our city's own AG Adriano Goldschmied, who have strayed from their signature washes to compete with today's print-happy styles.
Yesterday we stopped by Soho House West Hollywood to peep the latest from Jessica Alba, Rachel Bilson, Mila Kunis, and Drew Barrymore's favorite brand, and were pleasantly surprised by all the funky prints that AG is serving up this year. From ikat for spring to floral motifs for summer to patchwork for fall, click through the gallery for the highlights and shop AG Jeans' spring collection here.
· AG Jeans [Official Site]