Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Denim cut-offs always work. Throw on a floral top to dress it up a bit.
- Another thing that always works: prints.
- Airy crochet is your friend in the heat.
- Printed shorts -- even swim trunks -- are a good option.
- A sleeveless top collar blouse is right for night.
- What's better than crochet and prints alone? Crochet and prints together.
- Wear something that reflects light so that you can pose like this.
Tired of Coachella style stories yet? If not, LF has rounded up tons of looks to consider packing this music fest season. And we mean it when we say "tons," so to ensure that you don't bring your entire closet with you for a blistering 72-hour trip, we've edited their offerings down to seven well-ventilated looks.
· Spring 2012 Festival Lookbook [LF Stores]
· Club Monaco Wants You to Wear This to Coachella [Racked]
· Stylehaus Rocks their Coachella Threads at Mondrian [Racked]
· What Planet Blue and Foam See You Wearing to Coachella [Racked]