Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
All of a sudden, there are a ton of sample sales on our radar. To keep everything straight, we've laid them all our here and broken them down by neighborhood. Of course, most are Downtown at the Cooper Building—everyone from Levi's to Elizabeth and James to Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent will be on sale there tomorrow, so if you're looking to hit just one location, it's your best bet. Elsewhere, members'-only Melrose Place boutique stylehaus is clearing out merchandise and Goddis knitwear is emptying their warehouse in Venice Beach. Check our list and map out your plan of attack.
· Levi's Vintage Clothing, Levi's Made & Crafted: Denim for $20 to $80, tops for $20 to $75 and jackets from $75 up to $300 for leather [Dealfeed]
· Black Halo: Sexy dresses, tops and skirts for up to 90% off [Dealfeed]
· Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent: Deep discounts on clothes, bags and shoes [Dealfeed]
· Elizabeth and James, Patterson Kincaid: Save up to 70% on blouses, pants, skirts and more [Dealfeed]
· ABS by Allen Schwartz: Up to 70% off dresses, jackets, pants and more [Dealfeed]
· Motel Rocks: Summer dresses, skirts, tops and pants are $20 apiece [Dealfeed]