- The Mande ($325) was inspired by the fierce shades worn by Catherine Deneuve's character in the 1968 French film, Manon 70. They're rocked by both Rashida Jones and Beyonce.
- A peek at the academia-inspired Oliver Peoples summer 2012 campaign.
- Robert Downey Jr. wore the unisex Braverman ($420) sunglasses at the Oscars. Jessica Biel and Rooney Mara are also super fans.
- The Corie ($340) comes in an array of colorways. They're inspired by trendsetters of the '70s like Jane Birkin and Goldie Hawn.
- For the boys: The Copter ($535) is a masculine sunglass inspired by founder and creative director Larry Leight's recent visit to a luxury auto show in LA. The classic aviator was designed with a high performance sports car in mind.
- The Parsons is a unisex optical style handcrafted of substantial acetate and comes in a handful of colors. We dug the tortoise shells.
- More images from the summer 2012 campaign, which you can see come to life in a new short film on Oliver People's website.