Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Stylist Cher Coulter, left, with model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Photo via Rosie's Twitter.
- The Man Repeller. Photo via Instagram/Barneys Fashion
- Dita von Teese and Kelly Osbourne. Image via Instagram/Mateshinohara.
- More Man Repeller, again sporting a Cult Gaia flower crown. Image via Instagram/Man Repeller
- Penn Badgley and Zoe Kravitz. Image via Instagram/Natalie Copeland
- Snoop Dog backstage. Photo via Instagram/Snoopdogg
- Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. She tweeted her outfit: "shorts by #ChristopherKane for @JBrandJeans shirt by #stylestalker." Photo via Instagram/The Trend Diaries
- Santigold. Photo via Instagram/Zahalanii
- Kristen Stewart. Photo via Instagram/Sashasayssashay
- Katy Perry and rumored new flame Robert Ackroyd. Photo via Instagram/Emmakatycat
- Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine. Photo via Twitter/Hannah Marshall
- Thom Yorke of Radiohead DJing. Photo via Twitter/Milk Studios
- Joe Jonas. Photo via Instagram/Taylaxo_
- Brian Bell from Weezer and friends. Photo via Twitter/Milk Studios
- SNL's Fred Armison. Photo via Twitter/Milk Studios
- Dannijo's Danielle Snyder, right, with Man Repeller. Photo via Twitter/MarcJacobsIntl
The Tupac hologram returned for Coachella weekend two, and so did the crowds. The hotter weather brought out a few style bloggers, most notably the Man Repeller (who sported a few Cult Gaia flower crowns over the weekend), plus a slew of celebrities and of course, musicians. Check out Instagram snaps of what Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Kristen Stewart, Katy Perry and more wore for Coachella redux, above.
· Coachella 2012: Fashion Insiders' Private Outfit Snaps [Racked]
· Everyone's Coachella Style Slideshows from Weekend One [Racked]
· What 13 Celebrities and Musicians Wore to Coachella [Racked]