Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Nude satin-faced organza and Italian tulle strapless ballgown with tissue organza laddering detail. Wow.
- Here's the front.
- Nude strapless organza ballgown with draped petal technique skirt.
- Guipure lace build-up ballgown with swirling honey comb tulle.
- Strapless natural waist ballerina ballgown with floral laser cut organza and detachable bustier.
- Strapless ballgown with tiered tulle confection skirt and sunburst pleated bodice.
- Silk faille and hand-painted organza two-piece gown with peplum bustier.
- Strapless sweetheart soft mermaid own with draped bodice of sunburst pleating.
- Nude chiffon strapless mermaid gown with tumbled tulle skirt.
- Black stretch chiffon and silk faille strapless ballgown with sheer boned bodice and nude crushed tulle skirt.
- Black silk georgette and silk faille V-neck halter ballgown with hand-pieced Chantilly lace applique.
- Black French tulle draped V-neck gown with silk faille peplum and laser cut chiffon scallop skirt. Pretty edgy for a wedding.
- Black stretch chiffon strapless mermaid with micro-pleated bodice and asymmetrical sheared flange skirt. Obsessed.
- We had to get a back shot.
- Black asymmetrically draped chiffon and French tulle mermaid gown.
- Nude strapless French tulle ballgown with black hand-pieced Chantilly lace applique and draped veil overlay.
- L-R: Darcy Miller, Lisa Vanderpump, Pandora Vanderpump, Lisa Vanderpump, Marc Friedland, and Yifat Oren.
- As expected, Lisa Vanderpump was dripping in bling.
Yesterday's Unveiled bridal event in Beverly Hills really kicked this wedding season up a notch. Although there were tons of entertaining vendors (and booths with delicious bites) in the Beverly Canon Gardens, what really won us over was the show's celebrity panel and Vera Wang runway show at the Montage Beverly Hills hotel next door.
The festivities jumped off with a welcome speech and wedding advice panel moderated by Martha Stewart Weddings editorial director Darcy Miller. Top tips: Yifat Oren recommends providing all wedding guests with an agenda upon arrival, celebrity stationary expert Marc Friedland urges you to make your invitations as unique and personal as possible, and Pandora Vanderpump says to plan every minute of the day and memorize the flow. As far as how involved men should be in the wedding planning process, Pandora's mom, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Lisa Vanderpump, shared some interesting advice: "Tell them to go to the gym and zip it!"
The Montage portion concluded with a killer Vera Wang runway show, confirming that Ms. Wang is indeed still the queen of all things bridal gowns. The collection was inspired by "witchcraft" and featured a blend of traditional (white) and experimental (nude, black) options. Click through the gallery for some runway highlights—and a bonus Vanderpump close-up.
· Unveiled [Official Site]
· Marc Friedland on Sprucing Up the Official Oscar Envelope [Racked]
· Unveiled's Bridal Event Will Include a Vera Wang Runway Show [Racked]