Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Kanon Organic Vodka US President Peter Wijk with Kristin Reiter. [Photo courtesy of Kanon]
- A good pool party always has oversized animal floats at the ready.
- Kanon creative director Harry Bee snapping a photo of the larger than life version of Kristin Reiter's Snow White mirror iPhone case.
- This was the brightest purple hair we've ever seen.
- Cali-based Social Print Studio's Printstagram photo station instantly printed photos that included a @kanonvodka tag. Brilliant.
- Our girl Elizabeth Kott of Closet Rich.
- Super blogger, Rumi Neely of Fashiontoast.
- The generous bartender served up refreshing libations with a smile.
- Spiked shaved ice, courtesy of Hula Girls.
- Chicken and waffles sandwiches, courtesy of Soul Groove.
- This sandwich was a hangover cure for many.
- A pop-up nail art station offered guests some new flair.
- DJ Skeet Skeet dropped the bangers.
Amidst the plethora of jam-packed celebrity infused ragers this weekend, a few boutique hotels were hosting intimate gatherings for stylish desert trotters looking for a place to relax, refresh and reflect on the festival madness. One of these sanctuaries was Kanon Organic Vodka's Noise Pop Oasis at the Hope Springs Resort.
On Saturday, Kanon and Bleach Black blogger turned style phenom Kristin Reiter welcomed a handful of guests to the resort to celebrate the launch of Reiter's innovative iPhone case design, "Snow White." Given that Reiter isn't new to the design world (she was the design director of West Coast's RVCA before becoming the global design director for Nike Action Sports), her clever idea for a case that features a durable metal frame and sleek front and back mirror screen protectors has been expertly executed and is on its way to becoming the tech swag of choice for all in-the-know iPhoners.
Click through the gallery for our photo recap and snap up Snow White for $150 here while you can.
· Kristin Reiter [Official Site]
· Picnicking Encouraged at Guess' Coachella Hotel [Racked]
· 17 Super Hot Coachella Events to Catch This Weekend [Racked]
· Inside the Insane Jeremy Scott and Adidas Coachella Bash [Racked]