Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Keds Too Cute Crochet and Surfer Baja Stripe flats ($50 each)
- Footwear and florals lined Eveleigh's sunkissed front yard.
- An artist was on-hand to sketch guests in Ked apparel.
- Keds Jute Colorblock Mini Champion Jute Laceless flats ($50 each)
- Keds Skipper Metallic Lace ($60) and Champion Metallic Laceless flats ($55)
- We loved the floral Champion Calico styles.
- For the boys
- Patriotic perforations
- An adorable Peter Pan collar dress from Keds apparel.
- Keds spring apparel available exclusively at Opening Ceremony starting April 25.
Although we're in the thick of Beauty Week, we couldn't resist stopping by Eveleigh yesterday to take a peek at the spring offerings from everyone's favorite American sneaker brand, Keds. As expected, there are tons of canvas styles in nostalgic prints and colors that we can see wearing at just about every upcoming picnic and rooftop get-together. What we love about this iconic shoe company is that, amidst the revolving door of footwear trends, they've been able to maintain their design integrity since 1916.
But that's not to say that Keds isn't interested in evolving. In fact, last year they teamed up with the innovators over at Opening Ceremony to release a resort apparel collection that was sold exclusively at the concept boutique's NY and LA stores, as well as online. The collab was such a hit that they've linked up once again for spring 2012—and it's really, really good. Think Peter Pan collar dresses, lightweight knits and super soft staple tees.
Shop Keds spring footwear now and be sure to reserve Keds spring apparel when it hits OC stores and online on April 25.
· Keds [Official Site]
· Opening Ceremony Revives '80s Cult Surf Label Jimmy'Z [Racked]