Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Alex Wang disputes sweatshop claims [WWD]
· How nail painting can land you in jail [Refinery29]
· Glamour mag vows to lay off Photoshop [Glamour]
· 10 spring shoes worthy of your bare toes [Racked National]
· Oops: Photographers mistake Debbie Harry for Lindsay Lohan [NYP]