- Upon entry, guests were greeted by models posing as the bride and groom.
- You wouldn't guess it, but this band was singing a song by The Shins.
- Dress by R-Mine Bespoke. (Poor girl was freezing cold.)
- A Tulerie by Garo Hzor wedding gown. Perfect for the Vegas bride.
- Bridezillas flocked to the Fiji honeymoon booth.
- People were really into this chocolate fountain.
- A cute wedding reception number by R-Mine Bridal.
- So many brides, so many intricate table setting options.
- The obvious winner for most elaborate centerpiece: Secrets Resorts and Spas.
- Staff couldn't replenish these mini cupcake trays fast enough.
- Behold a real buttermilk wedding cake by Hansen's Cakes.
- Bedazzled bikini bottoms, anyone?