British Fashion Council
- Mary Katrantzou. 'Nuff said.
- BFC Ones to Watch designer Michael van der Ham knocked it out of the park with this dreamy creation.
- Although Nicholas Kirkwood is known for his sky-high heels, his flats are just as covet-worthy. He tells us that these were inspired by Paris in the 1920s.
- Jonathan Saunders teamed up with Fleet Ilya on a sick collection of visors - yes, visors. We love this print.
- Peter Pilotto's futuristic twist on the classic puffer. Note the sleeves with laminated coating.
- In the event that you need a bubble wrap bra, Louise Gray is your girl. (It took a lot of discipline to not pop those bubbles.)
- We had to zoom in on the stellar Swarovski Elements sleeves on this Marios Schwab gown.
- We want to live in this raspberry-hued frock by Roksanda Ilincic.
- Don't be fooled by the simplicity of this E. Tautz sweater - it's actually a hand intarsia knit and costs $1,800.
- This Todd Lynn leather dress features built-in gloves.
- We loved the metallic leather trim on this Richard Nicoll number.
- OMG shoes, for real. These are by David Koma - and we want them. Bad.
- This badass crop top by Holly Fulton is the heaviest garment you'll ever wear.
- Flatform loafers by J.W. Anderson? Yes, please!