Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Designer Jonathan Saunders
- Designer Louise Gray (right) with model in her design.
- Designs (L to R) by Peter Pilotti and Jonathan Saunders.
- Obsessed with this visor by Jonathan Saunders.
- Designs (L to R) by Todd Lynn, Jonathan Saunders, and Roksanda Ilincic.
- Designer Todd Lynn
- The DJ was rocking hot pants.
To ring in the return of their international showcase, LONDON show ROOMS, last night the British Fashion Council held a private bash at Smashbox Studios in West Hollywood. The intimate gathering called to the LA's top tastemakers—including stars like Emma Roberts, Marisa Tomei, and Jordan Brewster—and a slew of impeccably-dressed London expats.
We swung by the event to welcome designers like Jonathan Saunders, Nicholas Kirkwood, Louise Gray, and Todd Lynn back to our fine city, and enjoyed the eye candy provided by live models decked out in their designs. Click through the slideshow for some party snaps and stay tuned for more coverage from LONDON show ROOMS this week!
· British Fashion Council [Official Site]
· The Best Shows and Parties to Hit during LA Fashion Week [Racked]