Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
What Tavi packed for New York Fashion Week via The Cut.
· For one blogger, pillows are the highlight of Yolk in Silver Lake [bigbrightbold]
· Meet the fans who waited for Lana del Rey's free Amoeba performance [LA, I'm Yours]
· Another denim brand, Paige, does florals for spring [Denimology]
· Tumblr partners with Milk Studios, brings five bloggers to NYFW [BetaBeat]
· Jason Wu for Target: Should buyers beware of quality issues? [Recessionista]