Cotton Citizen Factory Tour
- A few pieces that are currently available at Fred Segal.
- An example of Cotton Citizen's unique washes. All pockets have a signature horizontal line.
- The line features basics like tees, tanks, and hoodies, as well as asymmetrical-hemed maxi dresses and drop-crotch sweatpants.
- Paging Kanye: These metallic coated hoodies are made for the stage.
- Cotton Citizen's PFD (prepared-for-dye) garments awaiting their colorful fate.
- Head of Operations Daniel Rosen's colorful tatts feature the state bird and flower of Michigan, where he's originally from.
- More pieces before the dyeing process.
- Where the dye magic happens.
- After the in-house wash and dye process, it's time for the finishing touches. A grinder is used to give Cotton Citizen shirts that distressed, raw edge.
- Dyed, finished, and ready to go for the ENK trade show in Las Vegas, February 13-15.
- This is what a studio looks like during trade show prep (read: a productive mess).
- Three fourths of the Cotton Citizen team (L-R): Daniel Rosen, Andrew Nah, and Adam Vanunu.