Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The Pétales de Rose collection features a rose petal motif in white gold and pavé diamonds.
- A glimpse of the Montblanc Haute Joaillerie collection, which features three one-of-a-kind sets in diamonds and pink sapphires. Sigh.
- Actress and model Amber Heard wore this blinding Pétales de Rose ring to a recent Vanity Fair party.
- Well fell hard for this white timepiece adorned with six diamond indices with a teardrop-shaped pink sapphire.
- The intricate motif on this show-stopping necklace was inspired by St Petersburg’s White Nights Festival. We can't wait to see who wears this on Sunday.
- More Pétales De Rose, a scrapbook of Grace Kelly images, and a limited-edition pen in champagne-hued solid gold with diamonds and rubies.
- Princess Grace de Monaco at her best.
- A sweet touch: The same florist that created Grace Kelly's wedding bouquet arranged these roses in the suite and came to water them every day.
This week we visited Montblanc’s Styling Suite at the star-studded Beverly Wilshire hotel to marvel at the luxury brand's latest pens, watches and accessories available to celebrities during the Oscars. It was also the first time that Montblanc showcased their Collection Princesse Grace de Monaco—a tribute to the late and great Grace Kelly.
After oohing and ahhing over the dazzling jewels inspired by the legendary starlet turned royal icon, we unfortunately had to step out of pretty princess land and return to our normal lives. Luckily pictures last forever (as do diamonds), so relive the experience here with us and look out for these pieces at the Oscars.
· Montblanc [Official Site]