Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Cushion cut diamond center stone set with approximately 160 brilliant cut diamonds
- Round cut diamond center stone set with approximately 100 brilliant cut diamonds
- Cushion cut diamond center stone set with approximately 80 brilliant cut diamonds
- Cushion cut diamond center stone set with approximately 96 brilliant cut diamonds
Jean Dousset has an impressive resume. The jeweler, who trained in Paris and is a great-great grandson of Louis Cartier, worked for Chaumet, Boucheron and Van Cleef & Arpels before founding his own company, Dousset Diamonds, in 2005. Another claim to fame: Dousset hand-crafted Eva Longoria and Amy Adams' engagement rings. This month, he opened the doors to a new showroom at 8471 Melrose Avenue in West Hollywood. Interested parties can book an appointment by calling 323-944-0855; above, some of Dousset's recent work.
· Jean Dousset [Official Site]