Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Aveda revealed that their complete Ivati line for hair thickening is flying off the shelves at salons across the nation.
- Aveda's new Full Spectrum hair color system offers a bold variety of hue treatments.
- Aveda's Color Conserve range is fully plant-based and is meant to preserve hair color and protect from damage.
- Our ears perked up when Aveda said that their employees are obsessed with this organic lash boosting serum.
- Their Enbrightenment starter set is compact enough for travel.
- Aveda Institute's interior.
- A student styling a soon-to-be satisfied customer.
This week we stopped by the Aveda Institute Los Angeles in Westwood to see a preview of the beauty brand's latest products and treatments. We were aware of their eco-friendly ways before, but after meeting the team and learning how they go above and beyond to ensure their products are as sustainable as possible, we know they mean business. And not only do they care about our environment, but they care about our wallets too, which is why they offer competitive service pricing at their Aveda Institute locations across the nation.
Anyone can book an appointment at one of their schools to receive a salon-worthy cut for as little as $19, which is something to keep in your back pocket when you're in a pinch for time (and cash). Check out their full service menu here and book your spot today.
· Aveda Institute Los Angeles [Official Site]