Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Boots and booties are 60% off. We're vying for those leopard beauties.
- These faux fur numbers are regularly $208 to $288, but right now they're $48 a pop!
- We love this boot by Kelsi Dagger that's going for 60% off $218.
- This maxi LBD is minimalist perfection (and only $48).
- It's never too early to load up on holiday options. These bodycon numbers are $38 each (regular $158).
- More Jeffrey Campbell goodness priced at $48.
- Knits galore at 60% off.
- If you dare to channel your inner Spice Girl, may we suggest these Jeffrey Campbells?
- These Isabel Marant-ish stretch snakeskin pants are only $35!
- If you missed the Chloé platform combat boot boat, here's your chance.
- More outerwear offerings going for $48 a piece.
- Patchwork, snakeskin, color blocking, and leopard - there's something for everyone.
Stop what you're doing (or try to slip out of work early) and head to LF's storewide sale ASAP. Their complete fall/winter collection of footwear, outerwear, dresses and separates are currently 60% off, which means that if you missed the boat on any of these items when we first showed them to you, your procrastination can now be rewarded. We hit up the LF store on Robertson today and all we can say is that their shoe game is on-point and abundant. The faux fur coats are pretty fantastic, too.
Here's the pricing breakdown: Heels are $48, flats are $28, corduroy pants are $48, corduroy shorts are $36, knit dresses are $36, woven dresses are $48, all jackets and coats (excluding leather and denim) are $48, cardigans are $48, soft skirts and shorts are $36, soft pants and denim are $36, hats are $12 and gloves are $9. Everything else (like handbags, boots and booties) are 60% off original price.
Click through the slideshow for our LF Robertson findings and swing by your nearest LF store to snap them up, but don't stress if you can't make it today because the sale is going on until they run out of stock.
· LF Stores [Official Site]
· Highlights from the LF Winter 2011 Lookbook [Racked]